The April issue leads with CFA’s success in securing a more appropriate European regulatory approach to biocides in the medium term at least following several years concerted lobbying co-ordinated by CFA and endorsed by the UK’s HSE, FSA and the European Commission.
It also highlights progress respoin seeking changes to the Food Standards Agency’s June 2016 draft revised Vacuum Packing/MAP guidance to ensure it reflects best practice and microbiological risks.
- CFA lobbying secures ‘common sense’ EU agreement on Biocides Regulation
- Chilled Food Sales Show no Signs of Cooling Down
- Misleading Vacuum Packing/MAP Guidance Reworked
- Peak Sustainable Palm Oil?
- Liquid assets – New Water Quality Management Guidance Published
- £12.5m for biofilms research
- CFA in the corridors of power
- New member news
- An Ambassador for Women in Science
- Chilled Education
- A return to Reading
- CEd pops up in Leicester!
- New lesson plans for teachers
- Tweeting about science
- Summer School support
Download a PDF copy.