How to Join CFA
CFA membership is only open to chilled prepared food manufacturers, with subscriptions being based on company chilled prepared food turnover.
- confirm in writing purchase of CFA Best Practice Guidelines for the Production of Chilled Food, and
- be certificated by a UKAS-accredited organisation against the BRC Global Standard – Food OR International Featured Standards, providing a copy of a valid certificate, and
- provide a list of the last UKAS-accredited audit non-compliances and close-outs, and
- provide the CV of the person responsible for food safety at your company, and
- provide a supporting reference from an existing CFA member company.